- Member of Research Group, Research group: Audio research group - ARG - Teaching and research staff
|Doctor of Science (Technology), Information Technology, Tampere University of Technology|
|Master of Science (Technology), Information Technology, Tampere University of Technology|
Thesis supervision, examination and instruction at TUT (since 2008)
• Mauno Piililä (B.Sc. thesis), "Microphone self-localization with a diffuse sound field", 2014, (written in Finnish).
• Antti Hietanen(B.Sc.thesis),"Consumer level microphone analysis and comparison with impulse response", 2014, (witten in Finnish).
• Aki Tinakari,B.Sc.thesis,"Independent Component Analysis in Speaker Localization", 2012, (written in Finnish).
• Toni Mäkinen, M.Sc. thesis, "Detection and direction estimation of impulsive sound sources using a microphone array", 2008.
• Antti Löytynoja, M.Sc. thesis, "Real-time Particle Filter Based Talker Localization Using Pure Data", 2009.
Supervision of post-doc researchers
Supervision of M.Sc. Mikko Parviainen
Grants and awards