CEO 2015: Proceedings of the 8th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization
Research output: Book/Report › Commissioned report › Professional
|Publisher||Tampere University of Technology. Department of Civil Engineering|
|Number of pages||40|
|Publication status||Published - 2015|
|Publication type||D4 Published development or research report or study|
|Name||Tampere University of Technology. Department of Civil Engineering. Construction Management and Economics. Report|
|Publisher||Tampere University of Technology|
We are very pleased to introduce 8th CEO conference 28th – 29th May 2015, Tampere Finland. The overall theme of this CEO2015 conference is Leadership for targeted change and proven advancements. The following titles represent key areas for which the conference was planned to contribute.
• Gaining desirable changes in real estate and construction sector
• Change towards sustainable built environment and environmental friendly behaviour
• Processes and methods for realizing change initiatives
• Principles, methods and tools for the management of change in processes and projects
• Learning from change: challenges in change processes
• Change behaviour – methods and models to affect change processes
• Business and operations management under unceasing change
• Built environment, companies and projects as systems.
The CEO2015 conference comprises 79 accepted papers and their presentations. The special issue of Elsevier Procedia Economics and Finance (Volume 21, 8th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization) includes 76 papers. This publication includes three papers. The editors are grateful to all authors for their valuable efforts.